2. E-Board insulation: advantages and technical details
- The E-Board insulation panel is not milled, but moulded. As a result, the panel detailing can be fitted to an accurate finish level.
- A combination of a hook-and-butt joint and a tongue-and-groove joint guarantees perfect sealing
between the insulation panels.
- This unique snap connection automatically creates horizontal and vertical alignment.
- The moulded panels are extremely rigid.
- The latest E-Board panels have improved insulation: λ = 0.031 W/mK.
- Vertical scribe lines facilitate the cutting of the panel.
- Each panel requires only 5 screws to mount.
- Pre-drilled holes ensure quick and easy installation.
- Thanks to dovetail-shaped grooves on the surface of the panel, the adhesive mortar will adhere even better.
- The alignment ridges provide the perfect way to achieve correct alignment and improved adhesion of the brick slips.
EPS is a responsible choice
The E-Board panels are made from EPSHR of which 94% consists of air. The sealed cell structure locks in the air and, as a result, forms an excellent insulator. The material is strong, retains its shape, there is no movement with pressure and it is unaffected by moisture. A responsible choice for your façade renovation.
- EPS is internally stable and does not lead to cracking.
- The insulation value of EPS is not reduced over time.
- EPS is UV insensitive.
- EPS is 100% recyclable.
- Of all plastics, EPS is the most ecological insulation material.
- EPS has a very low lambda value: λ = 0.031 W/mK.
With E-Board, you can select a wall insulation thickness of up to 30 cm.